Wendy Ellen Inc. has a boutique recruiting arm with a focus on client relationships. The only way we will find you the person that fits seamlessly into your organization is to know the leaders and the culture.
We assist organizations in building their team with the right talent. When we speak of talent, we are talking about the skills that the right candidate brings to the role as well as the right candidate being the right fit within your organization.
We understand that every organization is a team of individuals that must understand what their role is and what their duties are within the organization. We will speak to you about your organization's corporate culture. We focus our energy on the following important aspects of every hire:
- Skill Set – What are the skills required to be successful at the position and within the organization.
- Personality fit – Will the candidate get along with all members of your organization.
- Role fit – Will the candidate's career goals match the career development path within your organization.
Wendy Ellen Inc.'s Recruitment Inc.'s services include the following:
- Candidate Sourcing – the identification of the candidates with the proper skill set and experience for the role.
- Pre-Interview – in person meeting, when possible, to review the position with the candidate and review of the candidate's resume / personality to ensure the best possible match with the position.
- Reference Checks – provision of two qualified references in full detail.
- Submission of Candidate – submit both the resume and reference checks to hiring manager and the booking of an interview.
- Verification of Skill Set – verification of professional designation, education and skill set.
- Negotiation – assist with the negotiation of an offer between the successful candidate and the client.
- Follow Up – following the placement, timely conversations with both the candidate and the hiring manager about the comfort with the new role.
Our pricing also sets us apart from other recruiting firms... we work on an affordable hourly rate for one or all of the services above or for retained searches, a flat commission structure which is more affordable than other big recruiting firms.